Thursday, September 18, 2008

American Idol Concert

We went to the American Idol Concert with Rosa and Greg last weekend. It was a lot of fun and they all did really well.


Here is Chekizie. He is not one of my favorites, but he did really well.


Ramilele.


Kristie Lee Cook. She isnt my favorite either, but she did really good. She did alot better then when she was on the show.

Michael John. I really enjoyed him. He looked kinda silly with his new mushtache.



Carlie did really good also. Enjoyed her rock songs.


Brooke White. She always does well.
Jason Castro is my favorite along with David Cook. Rosa and I went up close to the stage to get a better view of him.


David Archeleto. Not my fav, but since hes is a fellow Honduran, I like him.



David Cook is a great performer. He came down into the audience to sing. He come down to the row right in front of us. In the second pic of him you can see the side of my head. Fun times.

1 comments:

hollister said...

Man, I wish that I could've been there! My favorite all along was David Cook. LOVE HIM! It looks like you guys had a great time!