My sister and her family finally went and had family pictures taken last night from my photographer Misty. Misty posted a pic and told what Marisa (my niece) said during the shoot. I thought it was so sweet, I have to share it.
"Ok I had to share this because it is soo cute, on my shoot tonite I wanted a picture of the brother and sister looking at each other, so I said to the brother (3) whats on your sisters nose, and I said to the sister (5) what is on your brothers nose, so they look at each other and the girl looks back at me and says nothing is on our nose, that is just how God made them! Soooo sweet!" - Misty
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Sweet Marisa
Posted by Highfield at 5:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
love the picture- and what a cute story
Post a Comment