Monday, September 28, 2009

5K Run



Rosa, Greg, J'llysa and I ran a 5k this weekend. We all did very well. This run went well except I had to stop twice to tye my shoes. I will make sure this will not happen again. This time my time was 23 min 48 sec, 1st in my age group, 5th over all women, and 16 overall (men & women). I thought a did well especially since I have only been able to run for a little over 2 months since having Sofia.

My next run will probably be the 8k at Woolarock. I dont think I will go for speed since I heard it is hills all the way. It will be a good challange and hopefully Derrick will be able to run with me.
Here is the link to the paper with times. I actually got my picture in the paper and the pic was awlful. I am not a fan of the action/running shots.

1 comments:

okgirl57 said...

Way to go Angie!